1. To apply for the International Postdoctoral Fellowship, please click here.
In order to begin the process, please create a new account, then follow the 5 sections of enrollment.
You can also visit our homepage http://fellows.azrielifoundation.org/ and select "Apply On-Line".
2. Candidates must obtain an academic sponsor who is a faculty member at one of the seven Israeli academic institutions. The academic sponsor should write a letter of support illustrating his or her interest in actively collaborating on the candidate’s research while in Israel. The sponsor should submit this letter, written on institution letterhead, emailed directly to the Azrieli Foundation: email@example.com
3. Candidates must have two additional letters of reference from those familiar with their academic background. These letters should speak to the candidate’s excellent academic performance and personal achievements. These letters should be written on institution letterhead and be emailed directly to the Azrieli Foundation: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. In addition to letters of references, we ask each referee to fill in the Confidential Referee Form* and submit it along with the recommendation letter.
5. The deadline for online application submissions is December 7th, 2017.
*To download Guidelines and Confidential Referee Form, please click here.