- The Azrieli PhD Fellowships in Architecture are offered to the students of the Technion and Tel Aviv University, as the two academic institutions that offer a PhD degree in Architecture.
- Candidates are eligible to apply if they have an approved Research Proposal by the time of application.
- In order to be eligible for an Azrieli Fellowship in this track, applicants must have completed a five-year B.Arch. or B.Sc. in Architecture at an accredited academic institution.
- Each academic institution is asked to submit up to two nominations for the Architecture PhD fellowship track.
- Up to one new Azrieli Fellow may be selected each year in the Architecture PhD fellowship track.
- The Fellowship is offered for up to three years. Fellows will be required to provide bi-annual reports to the Program's management, which will be signed and approved by their academic supervisors. Progress Report forms will be provided by the Program management.
- The Azrieli Foundation reserves the right to halt financial support before completion of a Fellow's studies or the three years, in the event that that the Fellow does not meet his/her obligations to remain in good standing (see section entitled "Obligations of the Azrieli Fellow").